A vacation in Sitges conjures up the images of the bluish Mediterranean sea, sparkling sunshine, azure blue sky, golden beaches and white-washed villages around the hillsides in the mind. This amazing town in Spain can be a real-life experience of an exotic destination in your lifetime memory. Offering an astounding display of the coastal landscape, rustic old constructions and raucous nightlife – gay or straight, Sitges has all the facility of being your next vacation choice among all other options.
A family or group travel to Sitges is really exciting and money-saving. This Catalonian city offers the best accommodation, food and touring facility at affordable prices. There are single or two-bedroom apartments in Sitges to accommodate small or large families with ease. It has many spots for nightlife, food and museumsto spend a fun-filled vacation.
Whether you want to explore the most impressive dining at a seaside tavern or ruins, you can accomplish your vacation to Sitges with variety and style without creating a burden on your pocket. Here are 5 things to consider before planning your next vacation to this ‘Jewel on the Mediterranean’.
1. Set a Budget: We all know, that traveling means complete financial planning. You need to come up with a budget that suits your pocket. Make a rough estimation of accommodation, transport, food option, sightseeing/activities and insurance policy. If you are moving with your family or friends, share the details with them to have lump-sump idea about the overall cost. Infact, share the expenses equally among every member to reduce the cash burden.
2. Find Affordable Flights: Situated around 30 km from the Barcelona, just half an hour by train, Sitges needs a train followed by plane from Barcelona. Once you are done with the budget, find the best airfare. Your one single round-trip will likely be the biggest cost of the trip. So, check for the daily deals or any offer package to save more on your budget. It would be ideal to book a few weeks earlier and check with the smaller carrier because ticket prices fluctuate on an hourly basis.
3. Book Rooms: Where to stay is inevitably a major component of your trip. After visiting the local attractions, having gala dinner, enjoying the music festivals or events, you finally need an exotic space to unwind and relax. Look for the best hotels or apartments for your next trip. Like most common hotels in other cities, Sitges offers the same level of comfort and cost. Whereas, the rental apartment is specially meant for group accommodation and longer stays. They have single and two bedroom apartments in Sitges , for families and couples who wants to spend a splendid time together. The prices are also quite low and amenities are similar to that of a hotel or resort.
4. Search for local attractions: Sitges is one of the loveliest seaside towns in Catalunya. Beautiful long sandy beaches, a stunning old town, great shopping, and lively bars, restaurants and nightclubs all combine to make Sitges the perfect holiday destination. This place is associated with traditional Catalonia culture and tradition. So, there are many churches, museums and historical monuments to explore and expede. Google it and enjoy the trip!
5. Coordinate with travel buddies: To explore all the major attraction in Sitges, you need to figure out the best transportation option. Either book rental cars for easy and convenient transportation to your destination. Else, coordinate with your local travel buddies to arrange any car or two-wheeler to traverse the region on your own. Recently, travelers have been going for bicycles to travel around the town.
All that’s left to do is pack your bags, follow the golden rules and head on to the most exotic destination on the earth. If you really think that planning a summer getaway is a distant memory – then it’s the perfect time to kick into action and plan your next adventure trip to Sitges.